Vision and Mission
Loving God and One Another with the Love of Jesus Christ.
- We strive to have unity in essentials, grace in non-essentials, and, in all things, love.
- We strive to serve God, our church body, and our community.
- We strive to serve God and listen to his voice, through diligent prayer and worship, being faithful and committed.
- We strive to represent God to our community and the world, being his voice, his hands, and his heart. When we see a need, we will provide material, physical, and spiritual help.
- We strive to serve our church body by helping identify one another’s gifts and helping to put into action, our vision of what God desires each of us to do.
- We believe that everyone has spiritual gifts and a mission. We want to help one another reach our potential in Jesus Christ and fulfill our mission in this life.
- We strive to be a safe place for others to seek help and spiritual restoration.
- We strive to be a unifying force in our families, our church, our community, and the world. We strive to work across denominational lines and to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.